From: Alan Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 23 July 2004 7:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Pentax is still sleeping...

There must be lots of them. I wonder how they got them back afterward.

Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan

>Yup, I have been to a few concerts of late where they were doing body
>searches for camera phones.  At Madonna they were particularly tough, and
>there was lots of little teenage girls crying cause they wouldn't be able
>phone their mummies to come and pick them up after the concert!

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
e-mail and attachments.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.