    From: "Don Sanderson"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: 22/07/04 02:18:39
    To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Subject: RE: TTL Flash for Macros
      Thanks all for the comments, suggestions and links.
    I'll visit the links tonite.
    I have a 360FGZ, it's pretty impressive, especially wireless TTL!
    That and the 280T are the ones I'm interested in using for macro.
    I made an aluminun stake with 1/4-20 thread on top, hope to use it to hold
    the flash in an off camera TTL (5p) shoe.
    It's shaped like a lower case h with the extra leg on the bottom to keep it
    from turning, got the idea from a "plant pole".
    Should give a little control over placement without being too cumbersome.

    Don