From: Lon Williamson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jul 22, 2004 10:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: TTL Flash for Macros

Christian, have you tried a 2x TC on a fast macro
for such shots?  I've used the Vivitar Macro 2x TC
on both a Kiron 100mm f2.8 macro and the K 135mm f2.5
with surprisingly good results.

Christian Skofteland wrote:

snip...

For extra magnification (2x and beyond) I use stacked lenses but my results
haven't been great, but that's a user problem....