Tom,

Sorry for coming off the way I did. I have been reading the DPReview
forum too much recently and I get frustrated reading some of the
posts.

Having gone from 35mm to 67 myself, I am only trying to point out that
the things you are musing about MF/LF can be accomplished right now
with the equipment you have aside from the inherently better image
quality of the larger formats.

I'll shut up now.

Bruce