Mark Roberts wrote, among other things:
> For those of you who remember that far back, I went to Ohio on the
> weekend of July 24-25 to cover the AMA Superbike Championship races at
> the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course for Superbikeplanet.com

.. at which point, having spent that very same weekend in OH, I scurried to
find out if this event was anywhere near where we'd been. (Since the road
leading to our hotel was lined with large trucks colourfully decorated with
motorcycle logos, and we'd ended up in the very last room available, I
wondered.) But it seems Mid-Ohio is nowhere near Troy. So, back to your
story ...

Anyway, I bet you're very tired, but I also bet its a "good tired" -- sounds
like you had fun.

ERN