Mark Roberts wrote:

Stephen Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Mark --

Buncha cool shots! Of the ones here,

 http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2004ama/midohio/6/

I especially liked the one captioned "One of the reasons
why photographers love Mid-Ohio..."

This is where the bike comes off the suspension as you straighten up, the bike floats for a split second while changing your lean angle 150-160 degrees, and then down hard on the suspension again. A heart-catching dowsey-doe!
Done right, it's so smooth it almost seems simple... Heh, heh, heh...

keith whaley

I never realized how much *I* liked that shot until I saw it on the web
site. One of the disadvantages of having to work very quickly is you
don't have time to stop and appreciate the results until much later.

[...]