Graywolf said:
> You guys do know that if I put all this stuff in a FAQ, there would be no
need
> for the mailing list, as there would be nothing left to talk about here.
>
> --
>
> Steve Jolly wrote:
>
> > English sports cars
> > Beer
> > What Pentax should be doing different and why they're doomed for not
> > doing it.

Besides, the beer discussions (while of no interest whatsoever to me
personally) seem to always remain very friendly, as do the car threads, and
the "what Pentax should be doing different" is about as On-Topic as one could
get. I'm in favour of discouraging the threads that tend to turn nasty AND are
off-topic (and PLEASE note I said "discouraging") but none of the above qualify.

ERN