Of course. It is a common design on many Pentax cameras.

Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan

Actually I'm thinking of the much smaller one that works the little
anti-reverse pawl associated with the reset lever.
The reset lever is de-actuated by the tab on the film door.
I'll get one apart and see if I can get a pic.
I believe the one you pictured is used to reset the counter to 0.

Here is the spring I'm referring to, but this is on an ME Super, the SP may
be different:
http://www.donsauction.com/pdml/spring.jpg it's the one the pencil point is
laying on.

Don

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.