Hi Paul!
thanks for the Minox update - I used to have an EL which i liked, and
kinda regret having sold it.
my rollei 35 cant be  beat for optical quality, but it isnt exactly
pocketable! or silent, and I didnt enjoy using my motorised (new!)
Yashica T5, so I just traded it for a clean Minox GT. (hope the other
guy's honest... he's got no previous record at photo.net and I'm
shipping him my Yashica T5 first!). love that needle too :-)
as for exposure, it'll be even worse for the lack of a genuine varta
px27- I'll be using the replacement mercuries (6 volt insteadof 5.4 and
hope for the best). no german PDL member has offered to help me get the
vartas yet <sob>

actually I'll probably resell the third pocket camera which I just won
on ebay (couldnt resist...) and which i really, really dont need.. the
ziess ikon contessa S-310. its a little beaut, but heavyish, no
rangefinder...
kinda like my rollei!

Daphne