I enjoyed using a 2x3 cut film miniature speed graphic, and have film for
it in the freezer at this moment.  I used a 122  Kodak folder a very few
years ago (5?),  and have a Pilot Super 120, as yet unused by me.  Also
used a Retina IIIc, a Spotmatic, a Voigtlander Bessa vintage 1930s, and a
Canon FTbN (very much like the Spotmatic) in recent times.   I really
enjoy those Luddite experiences.      The problem of course isn't finding
film, but processing those passe films.

                                Cal Clifford, professional old codger

Web Page= http://www2.acorn.net/~aa197
Anything below this line is advertizing.  Read at your own risk.