I just got my Epson 2200 set up. What an ordeal! I ordered a refurb from
Epson. It arrived in less than a week. Without paper feed support,
without software, without manuals, without ink, without AC cord(!), etc.
OK, one phone call was all it took to get the missing bits sent out.
They arrived yesterday. I don't know if they were trying to make up for
their error or if it was just a mistake (I'm guessing the latter) but
they sent me 8 ink cartridges instead of 7 - I got the matte black in
addition to the photo black. Woohoo! I'd been planning on ordering that
separately and now I don't have to!

Now I'm trying to get it set up so I can make good prints. I've
installed the latest drivers and paper profiles but I'm still closing in
on the ideal setup. I'll probably go through a lot of ink and paper
before I get there. I know I did with the 1270 (Stan Halpin, are you
there?<g>)

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing