Hi Mark,
I'm using the Epson 2200 and just love it. I printed all of the work for my gallery
show on the 2200, and everyone was quite pleased with the result. I struggled a bit
with setup, until I realized there were some things I had overlooked. Once I had all
the ColorSynch settings dialed in, the prints were nearly an exact match of what was
on my monitor. However, I'm on a Mac. Are you Mac or PC? It won't do any good to
outline my setup if you're on a PC.
Paul