Of course, that would require  learning a bunch of technical stuff ...
might be daunting at first.  And then there's the computer upgrade,
learning PS, getting the results printed .... For some making the
transition to digital may be quite an expensive and time consuming
undertaking.  That would require some serious thought as to the direction
they want to go in photography.

Shel

> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Dumping the film cameras and buying a DSLR is probably not such a bad
idea.