Sure, but - and speaking specifically wrt Frank (and maybe he should speak
for himself) - it's a lot of expense and work that may not be possible at
this time.  Frank's not been scanning (AFAIK), seems to eschew getting too
deep into the technical aspects of film photography, and, I suppose, would
feel similarly about digital, and at this juncture can't afford a new
computer or Photoshop.  So, what's he - or anyone in a similar situation -
to do if they want to make a few $$ practicing the art and craft of
photography?

It's one thing for a shooter of happy-snaps to pick up a small digicam
(they can take the cards to any of a gazillion places to get prints), but
it seems a lot more complicated to take the plunge into "serious" digital
photography starting, essentially, from zero.

Shel