It is equally interesting how all the film users have an equal number
of justifications.  Seems to be a rather natural thing about humans.
We all want everyone else to think our choices make sense.  I don't
get the feeling from most on this list that anyone has made a bad
decision given their needs, wants and circumstances regarding film and
digital.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

g> Now we are talking the opposite of convenience. How long does it take to make
g> those 129 images and stitch them together. And then you show it on the Internet?

g> Makes a 20x24 inch camera seem rather convenient to me.

g> I find it interesting that all the digiheads still have to justify their
g> expensive cameras. If you like it use it. If you don't stick to film. If you are
g> smart, you use both for their particular strengths. Anyone who thinks a 35mm SLR
g> is good for any kind of photography, will think the same about digital, and
g> unless I am reading this list wrong that is 90% of you.

g> No one in their right mind thinks Joe Sixpack cares anything about quality, and
g> he never bought a film camera that cost over $29.95 in his life. He loves
g> digital. Nuff said?

g> --