I've worked as an advertising writer for 22 years. My job is to create illusions based on truth. It's about fueling desire and presenting a product in the best possible light. As you say, there are regulations, many very strict regulations, that limit how far one can go. But the most skilled advertising creatives learn to work right at the limit. Survival in this business depends on that. My job is not about providing perfect knowledge. That job falls to the press and to consumer organizations (like the PDML for example) that analyze and discuss the available merchandise. The Pentax positioning as the camera of the internet is a good example of working at the limit. I don't think it's been utilized very well in any advertising executions. But it's a good advertising claim, and it should prove effective at a subliminal level.