Fra: Paul Stenquist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 2. september 2004 23:56
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Pentax *ist D and a Studio Flash

On Sep 2, 2004, at 5:32 PM, Jens Bladt wrote:

> Paul, surely you don't have to press the green button (to measure the
> light,
> stoped down), when using a flash :-)

You probably don't have to. But I was never sure that the camera would
know to stop down to a manually set aperture if you had not first
pressed the green button. My ambient light is usually too dim to worry
about, so I rarely check it. I sometimes use a flash meter to compare
the light from the various strobes, but I rely more on the lcd and
histogram for exposure info.