Gary J Sibio wrote:

> Why should a company put any effort into an ISO 25 film if it can produce
> an ISO 100 film that's as good or better. The companies are striving for a
> better quality product and they are delivering it at faster speeds. There's
> nothing wrong with that.

There's nothing wrong with that from a corporate perspective, but it
limits the choice that the consumer has.  Slower speed film has a
definite place in my equipment bag. It seems as though you don't
understand the benefits of a slower emulsion, or why people may
prefer it.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]