"Peter J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Actually my biggest problem is the form factor, sd cards are just too
>damned small.

Right on, Peter!
Too easy to lose. Too small to write on.
I have zero interest in buying any memory card that's smaller than CF.

I expect, however, that this isn't anything to worry about. I can
foresee CF becoming the format for "serious" cameras and SD becoming
the choice for "consumer grade" products.  6-megapixel, APS-frame
DSLRs are already starting to move down from the first category to the
second. Perhaps more so after Photokina.