I thought it was cute, looked at it several times, determined I didn't know what to think about it, or DO about it, so I put it on my desktop.
A couple of weeks later I opened it up again, and it did the same thing it did before, inexplicably expand to an ever larger object, always with sharp edges.
Since I couldn't figure any use for it, nor was there an education to be derived from it *on my own*, I dumped it.
I do that when I have something without an owner's manual, and I can't figure it out for myself.
But, I liked it! <g>

keith whaley

Caveman wrote:

I also remember posting some time ago a 4 pixels image that enlarges well to any size, all with nice sharp edges. Nobody cared. So maybe I should sign "Cavewoman", then you guys will pay attention.

;-)

Steve Desjardins wrote:

But Christian, we like Tan better than you so we believe her more
easily. <vbg>.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/14/2004 2:31:11 PM >>>

Tanya Mayer Photography wrote on 9/14/2004, 2:12 PM:

 > I have been receiving back a few orders this week.  I was very
 > apprehensive
 > when I had three separate brides all order 20x30 inch prints from
me, and
 > was really worried about the results.
 >
 > Well, tv talked me through the resizing process, and I am happy to
say
 > that
 > these are quite possibly the best prints I have ever produced.
 >
 > Clients ecstatic, photographer impressed, what more is there to say?
 > love
 > this camera, despite its faults.  It is going great guns for me!
 >
 > Who would've thought? 20x30 inch, 300 dpi prints from a 6.1mp
camera?!?!
 > Larger sensor, schmensor!!  Now the only thing that means to me is
more
 > space taken up on my HDD!  6.1mp will do me just fine...
 >
 > Anyone else agree? Disagree? For what reasons?

I've been screaming this for the past few months. I have some 20x30 prints that are amazing.