You could just save it as an action and automate it couldn't you? Fred Miranda has actions like this that he hawks for $5.00 or so.

rg

Tanya Mayer Photography wrote:

*blush*

Thanks Dave! That is so cute, but remember, you guys have never seen just
how much crap I also throw away!

Well, tv has, but he insists that it is "normal"...

A few of you have asked about the resizing/interpolation process that I've
been using.

It couldn't be more simple or easy.  Just takes a bit of time, is all.  I
use PS CS, and just resize an inch at a time.  Yeah, it takes like 12 steps
to get from 8x12 to 20x30, and also a couple of marginal crops along the
way, but in the end the result is worth it and it is just basic to do.

I just use the cropping tool, set at 300 dpi, and upsize the dimensions by
one inch each time... Easy peasy lemon squeezy...

This is *me* we are talking 'bout here, so obviously it wouldn't be anything
that is overly hard, or technical, or that requires any actual KNOWLEDGE of
what one is doing. ;-)  And the credit of me "discovering" how to do it
*this* way, has to go to tv anyways, as he was the one who told me what to
do!

tan. (the untechnical)

Tanya Mayer Photography

Qld, Australia