On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:30:00 -0400, Graywolf wrote:

>Repeatedly increasing or decreasing the size by about 10% until you have
>an image the size you want.
>
>--
>
>Illinois Bill wrote:
>
>> And the trick is?

I tried this with Photoshop CS and I have to say I prefer the single
step enlarged image to the many step enlarged image.  The many step
images were showing artifacts where the single step was smooth - for
people I prefer the bicubic smoother image to the bicubic sharper. I
ended up with 5 154meg images in Photoshop at the same time.  I'm going
to buy more memory before I do it again.

 Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon