I recently had to replace my useable cell phone because a replacement
battery couldn't be found.  I mentioned "Planned Obsolescence" to the clerk.
She just gave me that deer-in-the-headlight stare.  She had never heard of
P.O.
A Pentax rep told me early this year that Pentax would never make a digital
slr that would be fully compatible with early K/M lenses.  It was upsettings
to hear that news.

Jim a.