From: Peter Loveday [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 8:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: istDs - what a great camera!

> does the *istD support autobracketing in any modes with
> any lenses?
>
> I ask because with the narrower latitude and "free film" of digital
> capture it seems to me that autobracketing AE would be ideal. There is

> no way this could be done with the "green button" kludge with K/M
> but I am wondering if istD offers it with A series or later lenses?

Actually it does work with any lens.

Admittedly with pre-A lenses you can only bracket with shutter speed
(aperture is obviously fixed), but this would be the case on any camera
with
a K/M lens I daresay.  I just tried this to confirm it works,
green-button
sets exposure, then bracket works fine.

Love, Light and Peace,
- Peter Loveday