On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:51:07 +0200, Jens Bladt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote, inter alia:

"The only Danish things that's really famous is H.C. Andersen, LEGO and Carlsberg."

What about the Vikings? Danish pastries? Danish bacon? Wonderful, wonderful, Copenhagen? Hamlet? Isak Dinesen? Danegeld?
Harold Bluetooth? Tycho Brahe? Soren Kierkegaard? Bartholin (the glandsman)? Buxtehude? Nielsen? Victor Borge? Rasmussen?

What's Lego compared to all these?

John

OK, forget the bacon and Hamlet.