The surprise do you credit, Shel. :-)
You came across as a bit... patronising, I think.
Jostein
----- Original Message -----
From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: Leica Goes Digital

Seems like you, to, misunderstood the context and intent of my
comment.  I
was just surprised that jens was surprised at the accomplishments of
his
country.  It just seemed to me that the size or the population or any
such
thing would have no bearing on what the people could achieve.  Jens
being
surprised just surprised me.

Shel