What if they abandon support for all lenses and we are all forced to make a pinhole in the body cap? I see this happening soon <vbg>.

On Sep 18, 2004, at 12:59 PM, mike wilson wrote:

Hi,

J. C. O'Connell wrote:

they want to do on anything. What if they abandon A series next and
when? There is now no limit to the shit they might pull now.

I might put it a bit less saltily but FWIW I agree with you on this issue. My thought is that they might abandon support for all lenses that do not supply MTF data, ie right up to, and including, the F series.

mike