And I would like to THANK YOU for spelling my name correctly!

Tom C.

From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Back - and stormy
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:08:30 -0600

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter J. Alling" Subject: Re: Back - and stormy

> From what I know of the Nobel committees choices for the last few > years, I think I choose William Robb and Greywolf, at least they > don't let Ideology get in the way of observation.

Shucks.
I'd like to thank my father especially for teaching me to be both
skeptical and rational. My mother for her sense of fair play, my
brother for moving out when he did, my wife for tolerating me, and
all of you for putting up with me.
I will also mention Tom Cakalic for being the only list member brave
enough to actually meet me for a special thank you.

Love you all, good night.

William Robb: Nobel Prize Nominee

Wow, that looks good right after my name.