Hi,

Graywolf wrote:

History goes back as far as there was someway to record it. The world of course was around long before Bob W. We have some vague idea of what the weather was prior to the oldest trees, but that is currently the most accurate dating source.

Hell, we are not even sure where we are in the ice age cycle which Bill pointed out. There is not much doubt that we are in a era of global warming, but there is no hard evidence of what is causing it. There are a lot of opposing opinions of which the most unlikely have huge popular and political support. I see you like it up there on the band wagon.

Not to jump in on any side, as I do not have a solid opinion on this matter, but why would the _most unlikely_ opinions have huge support?

By that reckoning, Pentax would be market leader......