----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob W"
Subject: Re: Back - and stormy

> In the green corner we have the national academies of science for
> every major country in the world, and all the current Nobel
laureates
> in science.
>
> In the red corner we have Greywolf - who thinks the history of the
> world goes back 3000 years - and William Robb.

And a few others....
http://www.cato.org/pubs/regulation/reg15n2g.html
http://pages.zoom.co.uk/cosmicelk/GlobalWarming.htm
http://www.skepticism.net/faq/environment/global_warming/

I can't help being skeptical of the Chicken Littles of junk science
and their fear mongering.
It's just too convenient on too many levels, and encourages a whole
new regime of societal controls to be enforced with no provable good
reasons.
Having said that, I do believe that oil is too valuable to just burn,
but thats because it is so useful for other things.

William Robb