no, it's not one of the ones i have tried. in addition to iseemedia
PhotoVista (i have been using it since 1.32), PanoVue Image Assembler, Ulead
Cool 360, VR Toolbox PanoWorx, i've tried at least 3 or 4 other programs.
PhotoVista is the best of the inexpensive ones. of the programs i have tried
on the www.panoguide.com site, i have to agree with their basic assessments.

the ones i own but have never used are Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and
PaintShop Pro. as soon as i read that they don't correct for the FOV of the
lens, i didn't even bother trying. the wider FOV of the base lens, the more
you have to reproject the image before stitching, either into a cylinder or
a sphere. that requires knowing or calculating the real FOV, not the
nominal, for your lenses. depending on conditions, i use my Sigma 12-24 or
the DA 16-45 in portrait mode on my *istD. if i am using my Nikon Coolpix
5000, i will use the wide angle adapter with its 19mm equiv FOV, again in
portrait mode.  i did only a few panoramas on film because of skew in the
scanned images from my mounted slides. i had more success with negatives,
but they gave me other hassles with grain.

i actually miscounted, i had 4 VR panoramic heads, not 3. i'm down to 3 now
and am looking to sell the Kaidan one. if anyone is interested, contact me
offline. i started doing panoramas when i got my first digital camera, a
Casio 1.3 megapixel when the very first 2 megapixel cameras were just being
announced.

Herb...