From: Caveman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 9:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Large Format vs. Digital/Stitching

JCO,
You're perhaps right. And, if we were into forensics photography,
probably all the technical accuracy would matter a lot, but here it was
just about some arteestec shot, what really counts is that the image is
pleasing to our eyes and not how many planes of focus were actually
stitched there. That's the photographer's darkroom and I don't need to
know about it.