DPreview is right. Delay is NOT mirror lock up ... not even close in terms of control.

Shel

> From: Joseph Tainter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Incidentally, Dpreview's statement that it lacks mirror lock-up, while
> the *ist D has it, is wrong. Both have the 2-second delay option,
> functioning as a mirror lock up.

Dpreview claimed that the D had mirror lockup and the DS lacked it. I interpreted this to mean the 2-second delay. Yes, I know the difference between that and real lock-up. The D and the DS have the same functionality (or lack) in that regard. Both have the 2-second delay. This is what I meant whan I said that Dpreview was wrong.

Joe