On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:07:01 -0600, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This one was taken last night. The resteraunt we had supper at is a
> few doors down from the local adult toy store, and this caught my eye
> for some reason.
> Technically, this shot should not have worked, judging from recent
> discussion.
> It was shot well afer dark with a K series lens (50mm f/1.4) using
> the stop down metering method.
> Handheld, wide open, I think for 1/100 second, sensitivity set to
> 400.
>
> http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/paw/lovebike.jpg

Okay, now that I've made all sorts of cracks in other replies on this
thread, I gotta tell ya, Bill, I really like this one!!

Of course, as pointed out by others, and as you yourself obviously
know, the bike makes it!  Just such a juxtaposition between the sordid
shop and the (apparent) innocence of a bicycle.  Or is it so innocent?
 <g>

Great shot!!

cheers,
frank