It brings up a logical question but I won't ask it.

William Robb wrote:

This one was taken last night. The resteraunt we had supper at is a
few doors down from the local adult toy store, and this caught my eye
for some reason.
Technically, this shot should not have worked, judging from recent
discussion.
It was shot well afer dark with a K series lens (50mm f/1.4) using
the stop down metering method.
Handheld, wide open, I think for 1/100 second, sensitivity set to
400.

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/paw/lovebike.jpg

William Robb

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke