Dang.  And here I was hoping for at least one good argument on missile defence.

Ah well...

Oh, I've got a few gmail invites to give away, so if anyone's
interested, write me off-list.  You get 1GB of storage, the ability to
send 10MB attachments, and a cool interface that groups threads as a
series of sequential posts on the same page.  Very cool.

Chris