From: William Robb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 1:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: A random snapshot

----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"

> You still havent got it yet. Let me explain
> for the 4th time.

No John, I get it, you don't understand that for something that is only
going to affect my life once a decade, I am not going to pay much heed
to. As a professional photographer, clients paid me to make things work,
not whine about how it's too hard, or too inconvenient. This is
something that photographers who only go out when conditions are perfect
doesn't get.

I didn't get your rational until last night, when I finally figured out
that if you can find one potential issue that may theoretically cause a
problem at some undefined point, however minor the issue or however
remote it is that this issue might actually cause some inconvenience,
the equipment is deemed to be crap, and cannot be discussed with you.

Rest assured, I will keep this in mind in the future.

As an aside, I have earned my primary income off of one aspect of
photography or another for close to 3 decades now. I have forgotten more
than most people will ever know, you included.

Regards

William Robb