At 23:57 1/05/01, Bill wrote:

>Jon Hope, "Frank".  I can see why Frank liked this shot.  I think it
>captures some character, wisdom, and experience.  I like this shot as it is,
>but I'm curious how tighter framing would look.  We discussed this on the
>list quite a while back.

Thanks for the nice words, and I'm glad you like the photo. I have no idea
what tighter cropping would do to the shot, I'm desperately out of my depth
when it comes to portraiture. I usually run away screaming when people want
their photograph taken. :-)

Cheers

Jon

Relax! Take life as it comes, you can't chase the sun, you can't race the wind