Here are a few that stood out for me (in no particular order):

 Greg Henke: Summer Heat - Really nice shot! What a way to create a
relationship between separate but intrinsically linked objects. Bravo!

 Patrick White: Squirrel Watching - Nice framing. Despite being well lit,
this is pretty eerie shot. The silhouette of the cat and how it's out of
focus work very well. A really nice hunter vs. hunted theme going. Good
shot!

 Davis Brooks: Sparky's first day at the farm - Immediately a favorite of
mine. It's got a universally recognizeable story and needs no title. Way to
catch the moment; the tension of it all...

 Ollen Mullis: Shadows at play - Great work, this image just draws me in
trying to make sense of it. Good stuff!

 Juan Buhler: Metro, Paris, 2001 - Nice shot, the guy's posture is
incredible. Makes my back sore just looking at it. What dire straits he must
be in to pass out in that position. It's so powerful, I sometimes find
myself thinking that just an image of him would work. But Juan, a Jupiter
lens on an Leica?!? Say it isn't so!! <G>

 Mark
http://www.1point4.com