Don't know if it actually covers 180 degrees from corner to corner on APS. It's not exactly circular more like vignette on
35mm frame size. It looks like it would give a full frame image coverage. But fisheyes are strange beasts and direct extrapolation
of focal lengths doesn't work. That's why I'm hoping to pick up an old spiratone with waterhouse stops, cheap to play
with. Sadly they sell on e-bay for more than they are worth.

Mishka wrote:

does it cover 180 deg? or do you mean, sigma 12-24 zoom?

mishka

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:26:56 -0400, Peter J. Alling