Hi,

Ann Sanfedele wrote:
mike wilson wrote:

Hi,

Lasse Karlsson wrote:

So, who of us had  the longest hair, then?
Pictures, please...

I could almost, but not quite, sit on mine. If you think you're getting a picture........

mike
still listening to Pete Sinfield

We only have your word for that, Mike.  Come on lets see the snap otherwise
I win :)

annsan, not as much of a longhair as she used ta be

1. not sure I have got any pictures of me when it was at its longest 2. _still_ not been able to access my NTL (ptui!) webspace 3. they are all prints and I don't have a flatbed 4. some other excuse 5. <slaver> I was never as good looking as you anyway </slaver> 6. you win, not even on points

mike
8-)