Hi,

Lasse Karlsson wrote:
Well done Mike! Ok, I believe you about almost being able to sit on it.
You win. At least so far. Don't you really have any later pictures of your even longer hair?

There may be some but they will be prints and I don't have a flatbed. OTOH, it is half term this week and there is one at work.... But the pictures will be in the pile of stuff in storage in the loft, so don't hold your breath.

Btw. The pictures begs for aWOW treatment. I took a fast shot at it, trying to reduce
the green cast a bit. However, it is a difficult case. Maybe someone else can do
better.

Hope you don't mind.

Feel free. The negative was almost completely blank. I think it was the old C22(?) process, that was prone to fading and it was probably badly exposed to start with. I had to do a bit of work to get what I posted out of it. Didn't even bother with spotting or repairs.

mike