På 24. okt. 2004 kl. 19.13 skrev Ann Sanfedele:

mike wilson wrote:

Hi,

mike wilson wrote:

Lasse Karlsson wrote:
Mike's a chicken, Mike's a chicken....
And without any pictures, those are just non-qualifying words.
:)

Oh, cluck. I'll try to get one up on something like photonet.

This is an awful quality picture from a damaged and badly exposed
negative - just about the only one I have of myself from that era. I
think it is actually January 1974, the thing sticking out behind my neck
is a scarf, my hair is in front of me. It had four years growing to go.

The bike is a 1946 Velocette MOV, 250cc. My first bike - it's still in
the garage....

Do I win the fashion sense section? 8-)

mike

hmmmm, I think I still had the longest hair.... but will give you a B for
bravery :)

ann

I guess I´ll only get an I for independence, as I had short hair during all of the 70s.

DagT