On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 03:20:59 +0300, Lasse Karlsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, who of us had  the longest hair, then?
> Pictures, please...
>
> Lasse

I'm nowhere near the top of that list, I'm afraid.  I'm guessing this
was pretty close to the longest that my hair ever got - maybe an inch
or two longer, if that:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2815837&size=lg

Sure as hell was ~thick~ in those days, though!  <vbg>

BTW, that's me on the left, then my sister Carolyn, my cousin
Geraline, my buddy Larry (aka Stretch), at Niagara Falls, circa 1975
or '76 (so I'd have been around 19 or 20-ish).

cheers,
frank