On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:00:50 +0200, Dario Bonazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK folks, a night has passed but I don't feel so much better.
> When the effort exceeds the enjoyment it's time to stop, isn't it?

<snip>

> Bye and al the best,
>
> Dario Bonazza

Like several others who've posted on this thread, I wasn't following
the thread in which difficulties occured, so I don't know who said
what to whom.

Sometimes a break is a good thing.  In your case, Dario. I hope it's a
short one, because I enjoy your contributions (although I don't always
read the DSLR threads for obvious reasons).  More importantly, I LOVE
your work.  I'll be checking in on your website from time to time to
see what's new.

Hope to see you back when you feel the time is right.  You know you
belong here!  We need you...

cheers,
frank