Thanks ... it's not that big a deal that I'll want to get another camera
for this little project.  I suspect that you're correct wrt the difference
in exposure between the two methods.  Believed that all along, but since
the gist of the project is to compare two lenses with the same optical
formula, one of which only works with stop down metering, it seemed like it
might be fun to compare metering methods, too.

Shel