You can get a great shot of the skyline from the peninsula where the Adler Planetarium stands. It's very dramatic at night. The new Soldier's Field has some compelling angles that I would have liked to have shot last time I was in town, but Ididn't have time. (It looks like a flying saucer landed in a Greek temple. The NY Times archiitecture critic gave it rave revues. Most Chicagoans hate it. What could be better?) Michigan Avenue near the House of Blues is a great locale. Hyde Park and the University of Chicago campus is very interesting. Wrigleyville two flats, houses, and commercial areas can be quite interesting as well. The list goes on and on. Chicago is a great photography city.