On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:24:08 -0500, Peter J. Alling
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Frank's just too big a target when he puts it that way...

I'm not a target, I'm a straight man.  Ed McMahon to Johnny Carson.
Paul Schaffer to David Letterman.  William B. William to Sammy Maudlin
(anyone rememer what comedy show from about 20 years ago that sketch
is from?).

I put the line out there for the specific purpose of letting someone
make a joke off it.  Mark bit, as well he should have.  You'd have
bit, had you seen it first...  <vbg>

cheers,
frank