Thursday night here, but I believe it is Friday already most everywhere else.

FA* 24 mm. f2.0 IF & AL

In nearly new condition, with caps, hood, case, box, and papers. $275.00 U.S. plus shipping. Please contact me at:

jtainter at mindspring dot com

For comparison, KEH has one in EX condition (i.e., shows some wear), no hood, case, or box, for $310.

Everyone knows about this lens. Here's your chance to get one pretty painlessly. I use primes primarily indoors in low light, so this fabulous lens has not had much use. First serious e-mail to me (followed by payment) gets it.

Joe