On Nov 20, 2004, at 2:44 AM, Alan Chan wrote:

And worse of all, his D70 has back-focus problem so he has no choice but to accept slightly out-of-focus pictures from time to time. Another friend's D70 has misaligned viewfinder which makes the grid screen useless.
Wow! So I'd be soo afraid to buy one if I were you Alan then ;-)

P.S. Seems that I was lucky enough to get perfectly working D70. Yup, there were some bad samples here in Poland too, but so there was quite a few people who had problems with front focus with bright lenses and *istD (mine was perfect in this regard).

--
Best regards
Sylwek